#10 – Drugs
Drug use is rampant in the United States, and prescription drug abuse is skyrocketing. These drugs are causing huge medical bills, loss of wages at work, and many deaths. There are multiple signs that someone has a drug addiction. So if you notice any of the following in someone that you love and care about help them seek treatment:
- Feeling that you have to use drugs regularly
- Failed attempts to stop
- Spending money on drugs even if you cannot afford it
- Doing things to obtain drugs that you normally wouldn’t do
- Making absolutely certain that you always have a supply
- Feel the need to use drugs to cope and deal with problems.