#7 – Exposure To Mould
Moulds are fungi that grow in warm and moist places. They are those whitish, greenish or grayish substances found either indoors or outdoors in bathrooms, basements, around kitchen sinks, floors, ceilings or on walls and grass. They survive in any environment or season as long as the conditions are favourable. Some people get allergic reactions such as sneezing, coughing, runny nose and rashes by touching the mould or inhaling the spores. They can also produce very toxic substances. Look around your house and you are likely to find these substances lurking about. Always ensure that your house is well ventilated. If you are likely to get an allergic reaction from exposure to mould, avoid raking leaves in the garden as they may contain spores.